time for exercise can sometimes feel like trying to squeeze your foot
into a shoe that’s too small. That can be especially true at a busy time
of year like this. So here are three things to consider, no matter what
time of year it is and how busy you are:
- Finding time for exercise is important!
- Your exercise time doesn’t have to be long.
- EVERY time you exercise, you will boost your energy!
Finding time for exercise is important.
If you make exercise a priority, you are more likely to find time for it. The benefits are so great, this is really worth doing!
Your exercise time doesn’t have to be long.
This is very true – and it’s the place where many people get tripped up. Unless you are training for a marathon… and maybe even then, too… it’s more important to do something than to worry about how long you do it. If you only have 5 or 10 minutes, don’t let that stop you. If you don’t have your exercise clothes, don’t let that stop you. You can still do something – and something is much better than nothing!
EVERY time you exercise you boost your energy.
is something you’ve got to experience to understand. The energy boost
comes from a variety of sources, I believe. Here are two examples:
- One is the purely physical rush, which will leave you feeling better, more focused, and ready to move forward into the rest of your day.
- Other boosts come from the great feeling of having followed through on a commitment to yourself. When you do that you build self-trust and send yourself wonderful, self-nurturing messages.
Try setting aside some time to exercise. Build it into your routine… in whatever increments make sense for you. It doesn’t have to be a LOT of time… JUST DO IT (as they say). And I’d love to hear how it goes!
Let’s explore time together…
You’ll find expert guidance quickly with our free Finding Time Success Kit,and then sign up for your Kit!